Photos taken around the Parish
History and Evolution of the Parish
- The first visitors
- The early settlers
- The clearing of the woodland by farmers
- Where did the people live?
- Did these mediaeval settlers show any interest in the moorland?
- The farms and villages of the parish emerge
- The expansion of the China Clay Industry
- The future
- Download Final Report for Parish Appraisal December 1999
- Memories of Childhood - Growing up at Shaugh Bridge 1949 – 1961 - A website and book written by Don Balkwill with personal memories and an archive of old photos from around the parish.